Volunteer with LIFT
- Written employer references provided
- Recommendations provided (such as on LinkedIn)
There are three volunteer roles:
- Events Volunteers – Supporting venue front of house staff, giving audiences LIFT programmes & information about other LIFT shows, seating audiences, responding to audience enquiries, gathering audience feedback
- Artist Support Volunteers – Meeting international artists at their accommodation to provide a friendly face and represent LIFT, providing support with artist liaison at venues
- Lead Volunteers – Supporting in the management of events volunteers, preferably someone with some experience in managing people
You can apply for 1 specific role or for any of the above.
Skills and Experience Required
We want to ensure that volunteering with LIFT is a valuable experience. Volunteering with LIFT provides a great opportunity to assist the running of the festival and learn more about the workings of an international theatre festival. As well as working alongside daring and relevant culture, volunteers will expand their networks of artists, venues and theatre professionals.
You will gain skills in:
- Time management & organisation
- (In lead volunteer role) management