- Written employer references provided
- Recommendations provided (such as on LinkedIn)
- help with developing and organising the exhibition (as described above) to educate and promote African music
- help with researching, negotiating for appropriate content, stories and display items such as sculptures, statues and paintings
- help with maintaining records and cataloguing display items
- help with researching, compiling and preparing written information for publicity and promotion
- help with collaborating with stakeholders
- help with ensuring that exhibition items are properly preserved
Skills and Experience Required
An opportunity for the volunteer to develop and into practice the skills learnt, to get experience to put on their CV (references will be provided).
Fellow students who wish to display their work at this exhibition in line with the general theme are invited to get in touch.