Wholesale Logistics Administrator
Drake’s are a London-based company that specialise in luxury menswear tailoring including (but not limited to) handmade ties, scarves, shirts and outerwear. Founded by Michael Drake in 1977, we have always taken care with our products, producing timeless attires to match all aspects of our lives that relate to the ageless British fashion world. Our vision is to consistently provide an innovative quality in design and fashion.
This is an exciting position where we are offering to provide the best candidate the amazing opportunity of working within our expanding wholesale department.
We are looking for an organised individual with experience in international shipping from within the EU, who wants to join our company that is growing every year with an international portfolio of 5 own brand stores and 250 wholesale accounts. Somebody who is looking to progress and develop their career for a fast-moving menswear brand.
The Wholesale Logistics Administrator core responsibilities would include:
- Department reporting
- Maintaining department’s internal budgets.
- Wholesale paperwork filling for department record keeping
- Assisting with the preparation of seasonal trade shows
- Shipments tracking for wholesale orders/made to order/samples to clients and agents
- Approving shipping invoices and raising any queries with the correct persons.
- Supervising all company’s packaging orders and shipping requirements
- Ensuring all shipments carry appropriate documentation and are compliant with international shipping procedures
- Working with clients database/software to prepare invoices/papers for delivery
- Issuing invoices to warehouse/customers/agents
Skills and Experience
- Experience in making presentations (Preferred)
- Language skills (Preferred)
- Stock Control and Merchandising experience (Preferred)
- Graduate in Fashion/Business Management or similar (Essential)
- Fashion/Menswear experience (Preferred)
- Team player with a strategic mind
- Tends to take initiative and willing to go above and beyond to deliver customer service
- Microsoft Office and Google Drive literate
- Excel in meeting business objectives
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit