Support the Alex Monroe Wholesale team in the processing and administration of wholesale orders.
Maintain a well organised and streamlined work flow for the Wholesale team, and delivery schedule for customers.
Become an integral point of contact for the Alex Monroe brand, understanding our clients’ requirements, whilst reflecting the company’s ethos, and position in the market.
Skills and Experience
Specific Responsibilities // Wholesale Point of Contact:
- Establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with all Alex Monroe Wholesale customers, becoming their point of contact for placing orders.
- Process and manage Wholesale orders for Alex Monroe, within the Brightpearl ERP system, managing client requirements and expectations appropriately.
- Respond promptly to general order queries and requests for images, descriptions and prices, etc.
- Keep client records up to date within Brightpearl.
- Pro-actively promote the Alex Monroe showroom, organising sales appointments, and running the diary.
- As time permits, or as support / cover to the team, attend stockist appointments primarily within UK, and visit them as a Brand Representative and salesperson.
- Seek to grow business with existing clients, and propose strategies to aid this.
- As appropriate, attend buy meetings, contributing ideas to maintain and drive business.
Specific Responsibilities // Wholesale Team Support:
- Place Purchase Orders for specific customer orders, and for Wholesale department stock with Alex Monroe Production team where required.
- Implement and maintain schedule / critical path for the Wholesale team, specifically encompassing trade shows and events.
- Collate sell-thru reports / sales analysis / product feedback, etc. and constructively feedback to team.
- Work closely with Wholesale Dispatch to ensure that all orders are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with graphics and marketing teams to ensure Wholesale strategies are supported with collateral and campaigns.
- Answer finance queries and requests, e.g. raising credit notes and retrieving invoices.
Additional Responsibilities :
- UK and some overseas travel for trade shows and appointments, with some overnight stays.
- Occasional working weekends / evenings.
- Promote and support good teamwork, liaising constructively with clear communication to colleagues within the Wholesale team, and all other departments.
- Support Alex Monroe in developing and maintaining a positive and friendly working environment for all employees
- Be a supportive and proactive member of the Alex Monroe Team. Bring forwards ideas for improvements within the business, alongside contributing feedback and offering solutions