Somerset House Trust are are seeking fixed-term Visitor Experience Assistants to join our Visitor Experience team to work primarily on SKATE and our Winter Exhibition Beano: The Art of Breaking the Rules.
This role involves being the first point of contact to visitors at Somerset House, providing a warm and friendly welcome, giving directional information and assisting with any queries or ticketing issues. The ideal candidate will have a commitment and passion for ensuring outstanding visitor experience to a diverse audience.
Applicants must be available to attend a compulsory training session on Friday 29th October 2021, 14.00 - 18.00.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has worked in a busy customer-facing role, with excellent customer service skills
• Has teamwork experience, having worked as part of a large team
• Has a commitment and passion for ensuring outstanding visitor experience to a diverse audience.
• Has enthusiasm for Somerset House and our cultural programme
• Has a flexible approach to work and hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.