We’re a vibrant, creative marketing agency, carrying out exciting, award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Our portfolio of clients include IBM, HPE, HERE Technologies, Autodesk and Ingenico. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
Our dynamic team comes from a range of backgrounds – from design to journalism to HR – but we all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results.
Over the past few years, we have recruited a team of talented designers to help us create a range of assets from digital advertising, animation, web design, video content, experiential design and interactive data visualisation through to all sorts of printed materials. These assets help our clients tell their stories and reach their target audiences in powerful, entertaining and informative ways.
Here (https://catalysis.co.uk/case-studies/) is a portfolio with some examples of our work.
About the role
We are now looking for a talented video editor and motion graphics editor to help us create amazing video and animation projects. You should be able to bring visuals and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story. You’ll be working with and reporting to our lead motion designer and senior designers.
· Manipulate and edit videos in a way that is invisible to the audience
· Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the final video
· Input music, voiceovers, graphics and effects
· Create original animations in 2D using aftereffects
· Create rough and final cuts with multi camera sequences
· Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
· Consult with designers and project managers from production to post-production process
· Continuously discover and implement new editing and animation technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
· If needed, assist in planning for and executing video shoots
Skills and Experience
· 2+ years work experience as a video editor/animator in an agency/production environment
· Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects)
· A good eye and good understanding of colour correcting and colour grading video material
· Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
· Good organisation and version control
· Creative mind and storytelling skills
· Familiarity with special effects, 3D, compositing and animation (desirable)