Freelance Video Editor
ALMUSTAFA TRUST INTERNATIONAL
We are a small team of lively people who have a passion for helping others!
Our charity engages with projects around the world and endeavours to help the less fortunate during their greatest time of need. From an emergency on-the-ground response to launching projects that support health, education, and sustainable living, our teams deliver life-changing initiatives that empower individuals and their communities.
FREELANCE VIDEO MAKER/EDITOR
We’re seeking a talented video film editor/producer to join our team remotely and help produce beautiful short videos with a strong message for our charity.
You will be working in liaison with our marketing lead and will be asked to help with the storyboard, pitch concepts and write up. Our videos are 1-5 minutes long. We have a lot of media (both stills and clips) and we would like to make short videos on many different projects and the causes we support. A lot of our videos will be based on safe water, education and schooling for orphans and needy children, food and medical aid campaigns.
These will be shared on our Youtube channel, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn and our website alongside the fundraising campaigns. Turnaround times will be fast, usually within a week so please tell us your availability. We are ideally looking to find someone who can work with us long term and we will have a minimum of 3 videos to create each month.
Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm and motivation are very important to us. We put our heart and soul into anything we do and would expect the same form anyone joining our family!
- Experience in Adobe CC, including After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop.
- Competent in working in a variety of visual styles in both 2D and 3D, with strong skills across the board from infographics and character animation for video design.
- Excellent graphic design & illustration skills: Typography, iconography, asset creation, character design etc.
- Experience in taking a project from written concept to style-frames, storyboards and complete animations.
- Great visual storytelling skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to deliver impactful design solutions on time and on budget
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Some experience in editing and creating videos. Bonus if you’ve edited videos for a charity before.
- Self-starter, who is organised and punctual.