Creative Researcher / Treatment Designer
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a RANKIN fanatic and love design?
Are you brimming with confidence and enthusiasm? If so, our fabulous team here at RANKIN is looking for someone like you!
Located in London, RANKIN work with world-class and emerging talent across film, photography and publishing.
The role reports into the Executive Creative Director and is designed to support our incredible Creative team with helping create winning pitch material. You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries and that has something new to say in every single project.
At RANKIN you will be able to be part of a fun and friendly work environment and you will benefit from some of the best career prospects in the industry.
Come and join this unique organisation and its bunch of talented people who thrive in delivering spectacular work time and time again.
At RANKIN we want to change the world, would you like to join us in our quest?
The RANKIN Group is Rankin’s new hybrid cultural company encompassing creative services, contract publishing, production, editorial verticals/platforms, and talent representation.
We are a fast growing, thriving cultural community creating great short and long form content on an hourly basis.
We are a team of creatives, directors, photographers, researchers, strategists, producers and editors who collaborate with brands ranging from luxury to FMCG, charities, editorial platforms, beauty, fashion & automotive.
We help brands be culturally relevant through creative communication, campaigns, brand building & content creation.
We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
Your day to day at RANKIN
· We are looking for a visual designer who will learn the ins and outs of Rankin’s archive, spanning 30 years of ground-breaking photography and film.
· You will work closely with a treatment writer and you will select appropriate imagery from the archive (researching non-Rankin imagery where necessary) and design treatments for Rankin Photography and Rankin Film pitches.
· Pitches may include anything from music videos and fashion/beauty shoots to Rankin’s very own passion projects.
· You will be dedicated to working with Rankin’s archive and on occasions you may be required to design press releases and to help with treatments for The RANKIN Group creative agency and for Hunger.
Skills and Experience
· Must have prior entry-level working experience in a similar field with a proven track record.
· A fast learner who can approach work with confidence, creativity and diligence.
· Strong design skills with in-depth knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
· Image research experience and an excellent for detail.
· A positive, can-do and resilient attitude are essential.
· Ability to work to very tight deadlines and work efficiently under pressure.
· Knowledge and interest in all things RANKIN and previous experience working for a photographer would be a bonus.