This opportunity is for an experienced Jewellery Designer with some previous industry experience to join an existing team.
The main job function and Skills required:-
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for designing jewellery.
- Technical drawing knowledge and skills to produce jewellery sketches with measurements for production.
- Concept development of ideas to final production stage.
- Some freehand drawing/painting skills would be desirable.
- An overall understanding of the production/manufacturing process of the jewellery industry.
- General production admin an organised and methodical manner and strong communication skills with people worldwide.
- Ability to work under pressure with to do list and take instruction, good listening skills and someone who is confident but calm.
- Degree in Jewellery Design Preferred or arts related Degree with Post Graduate Qualification In Jewellery Design.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Jewellery Design Degree, Free hand drawing and painting skills, some industry experience at entry-level.