£42 per day, £126 per week, £378 per month
Mon (Meeting session 10am - 4pm) Tue (10am - 4pm) Fri (10am - 4pm)
This role is not country specific. So it is open to all.
Advert expires on
- Looking out for exciting opportunities.
- Daily operations of the studio.
- Following up with existing clients with newsletters and other creative methods.
- Reaching out to new clients.
- Meeting every Monday to discuss potential projects and strategies.
- Assistance in producing works and creating new packages for products.
- Communicating brand through social media channels.
- Organising schedule.
- Project management: for example if I have a show coming up, the person will help me work with promotion team, producing the works, sending out invites and more.
Skills and Experience
- Project Management.
- Product design.
- Familiar with Adobe and other digital design software.
- Knowledge 3D modelling software is a bonus.
- Experience is not important.
- I am looking for someone who is motivated, creative, organised, and driven. Someone who can help me out thinking of fun projects to push the studio forward, reaching out to new clients, create a strong online profile. Someone with great taste, a playful mind, who is engaged in the (design) world and familiar with adobe, and most of all eager to learn.
- This is a part-time job that runs for 5 hours a day (unpaid 1-hour break for each workday), 3 days a week and 3 weeks a month.