Mary Wyatt is a growing brand with it’s roots deeply set in lifestyle-led fashion and metal culture. We are looking for a part-time Studio Assistant to join our small team of 3 to provide support and assistance with the daily running of the brand.
This is a multi-faceted role - what we value most is a good work ethic and the willingness to get stuck in wherever necessary. As a small company, it's crucial that you're adaptable and can think on your feet.
Your main duties:
- Sewing labels into garments, and other ad-hoc tasks like attaching trimmings and small alterations.
- Processing stock (folding garments, placing into packaging and attaching tags/stickers)
- Shipping & returns
- Overseeing our Depop store
- Stock takes
- General studio administration to support the rest of the team
Our studio is based in Finsbury Park, N4.
This is a part-time permanent role and we will require you for at least 2 days a week, Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
We're happy to work around your schedule whilst still meeting the needs of the business - there is opportunity for overtime during busy periods.
Due to the flexible hours, this role could suit a Fashion / Textiles student or recent graduate.
PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT a design role, so please do not send design portfolios!
- Self motivated and proactive
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Systematic and numerically competent; you must be keen on processes and be good with numbers!
- Accurate, with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience using an industrial sewing machine / overlocker is essential
- Experience with Shopify is desirable, however training will be provided