Streetwear Designer / Tech Packer
Throughout the next 12 months at ZRK, we’re really looking to push on in expanding our business and increasing our output in terms of collections released. To coincide with this, we’re looking to hire a creative individual that can aid us in designing and developing garments as part of future collections to be released within the next 6-12 months. For any aspiring fashion designers, this role offers a great opportunity to leave your mark on a growing brand and really help to shape its future.
Primarily it wouldn’t be a role that requires set office times or a fixed location, but instead would offer a fair amount of flexibility with regards to where and which days you decide to work. On occasion, Skype calls/meetings in person will be required. For this role, skills in creating CADs and tech packs are key and will be required on a day-to-day basis.
With regards to employment type, part/full time or freelance opportunities can all be negotiated depending on the preference of the individual.
Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate would possess a mix of/all of the following traits:
- Up to date with the latest trends in fashion/streetwear
- Confident in working alone when required
- Hard working and self-motivated individual
- Be keen to develop new garment styles with a good level of creative input
- Able to produce detailed tech packs
- Confident in creating CADs/technical drawings to illustrate garment concepts