Stakeholder Research Officer
We are currently recruiting for ambitious candidates to join our team, responsible for attendance and inclusivity at our conferences.
This position is part of a growing team and there are plenty of career progression opportunities for the right candidates with six monthly performance/salary reviews.
Our mission is to help policy makers make the best decisions.
We are looking for a proactive addition to the team whose task it will be to ensure our policy conferences are as inclusive as possible and no interested parties are left out of discussing important developments. Your work will directly shape the attendance of those involved in our events.
· Working on a range of conferences of varying sizes and topics;
· Directly managing the selection of invited delegates;
· Extracting relevant data from CRM system for each campaign;
· Ensuring we target the correct contacts for each campaign;
· Continuously expanding our potential audience and guiding our databasing department while expanding existing and exploring new sectors to include; and
· Assisting in the data-cleansing tasks to ensure all contact details are kept up to date.
This is a data focused role in a fast-paced environment and the right candidate would be able to work independently and prioritise their time.
Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level conferences on public policy and we are keen to recruit someone who is looking for a career within a growing organisation.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm with an hour for lunch. We are based in Bracknell, Berkshire close to the station and with free on-site parking.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will need:
• An enquiring mind, intellectual resourcefulness, and proven ability to learn quickly about new areas in the worlds of politics, business, the third sector and current affairs;
• Strong research skills;
• Ability to work creatively and map the complex relationships between different points of view;
• To be at ease with technology - you’ll be working with a set of customised software tools to support the analysis and invitation list production you need to do; and
• Excellent self-organisation and time management skills.
• Previous experience in similar role is desirable.