Freelance Social Media Producer
- Using our promotional and content strategy; plan and create the content for our social calendar across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest; working closely with Camilla to develop this and come up with new content as well as be able to execute it and manage it.
- Be responsible for setting up and publishing content across social channels, ensuring it is posted at the right times, is on-brand and without spelling mistakes.
- Interact with our existing and wider community to maintain our existing relationships as well as develop new ones, proactively taking part in campaigns.
- When needed, video and photography shoots will be done working with professionals. However, you should be able to produce straightforward content and prepare images and videos to a good standard, and be excited about developing your skills in this area if they’re not already proficient.
- Image editing - prepare images for our website and emails as well as social media, manage photo exports, size images and organise our inventory of images.
- YouTube - develop ideas for video content and execute basic video content.
- Support and input into the planning of photoshoots and video shoots, developing and sharing content ideas.
- Customer services management - you will need to respond to and if required, escalate customer queries as we work on a solution to centralise these. Training will be provided for this.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally educated to degree level but this is not a requirement.
- Photoshop and design skills are a must. You must be proficient in Photoshop as well as any other programmes you might like to use (e.g. Canva or other apps).
- Social media experience is a must. Working on campaigns on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok and being very familiar with all the tools, processes and features in at least 3 of these platforms.
- Video editing skills are a must. Ideally you would have some knowledge of Adobe Premiere Rush or an equivalent programme. This can be basic, but you need to be able to produce and edit video content.
- Strong communications skills with grammar and writing skills - you must have a good command of the english language and a close eye for detail.
- An understanding of our brand, look and feel and tone of voice is essential.
- Strong design skills are preferable.
- Knowledge of InDesign is a plus.
- Customer service experience is a plus.