Social Media Creative
We are looking for someone super social and creative. If your instagram is #onpoint and you could master the bottle cap challenge in the seasons latest sneakers whilst looking stylish AF then we want to hear from you.
This is an amazing opportunity to breathe life into our Kurt Geiger social channels and revitalise communication with our customer base. Your challenge is to be at the forefront of innovation and creativity; showcasing the Kurt Geiger brand and driving even the most commercial of product in an exciting and engaging manner. You will establish the creative social handwriting and tone of voice of Kurt Geiger and ensure we stand out amongst a sea of homogenous influencer content.
Whilst demonstrating brand brilliance, you will need to work with your social media teammate to grow follower numbers, optimise engagement rates and drive quality traffic to our site.
Social by name and social by nature; we’ll be expecting you to interface with many other teams across the business including designers, buyers, marketing, ecommerce and PR to build the most compelling content.
Assuming you know your Balenciaga from your Boohoo, read on for the fine print…
Skills and Experience
· You’ll be working alongside the Social Media Executive to jointly manage all social media channels focusing on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube with a sprinkle of Twitter and Pinterest and maybe a little TikTok one day
· You’ll be the right brain and your Social Media Executive will be the left brain; your creative prowess and brand vision will be supported by your teammates understanding of our audience and performance. Team work makes the dream work and collaboration is key.
· You’ll work super closely with:
-Brand Comms manager to understand the overall content plan; you’ll provide suggestions and ideas for how we can make that better and you’ll take the overall vision and reimagine what that means for our social channels
-Customer Insight Analyst to understand what their hot topics are and how we can use social to engage our customers and get insight into their behaviours and preferences
-Design team to bring the story of collections and products to life, reinforcing our fashion credentials with our followers
You will be:
-Snapping product, postboxes, puppies and anything else you think could be on brand and engaging
-Writing captions and crafting Insta-stories enhancing the brand tone of voice and creating a consistent look and feel across our social channels
-Live-streaming and vlogging being the face of the brand on social media
-Doing a whole host of creative things via social media that we haven’t even thought of yet…but that you will already have ideas for
Who do I need to be:
· A positive and engaging human with energy that radiates through your work and your tone of voice
· Quick on your feet and in your synapses! Think quickly, bring dynamic energy to the team and be action oriented. We are a fast moving business and time flies when you’re having fun.
· Blue Peter badges preferable. In lieu of this, any other demonstration of creative thinking, creative problem solving and creation of innovative ideas is a must
· A strong communication style comfortable speaking and listening across all levels.
· You need to be a true team player balancing confidence and collaboration
Experience you need:
· Photoshop or equivalent
· Strong grasp of the English language
· Experience implementing a creative vision
· Ability to demonstrate content creation for social channels