Social Media Coordinator -- LOCATED IN CANTERBURY
Working closely with CEO, devise and execute social response by following the marketing strategies.
• Reporting and Insights:
Understand different platform metrics and confidently be able to pull together the right data and metrics to support social objectives.
Develop insights and learnings easily from social performance, understanding how to hypothesise and support insights using the right social data.
Collaborating closely with creative director and designers to create content for the brand & company.
Share content performance learnings and devise strategies and tactics to increase reach and engagement.
Understanding platform nuances and confidently publish on social channels (Western & Eastern), pulling different publishing levers to optimise post performance
Plan logisitics around live capture and publishing across multiple platforms, and be able to live publish in a reactive and fast paced environments
Ensure localising campaigns and messages are done so effectively.
Community: closely follow others companies’ social team members, Influencers, CRM and digital teams to identify and manage opportunities for social engagement with different communities, influencers and content creators across the year
Innovation: Staying on top of, and proactively sharing trends in social media and the wider digital landscape. Contributing to social strategy evolutions and campaign development
Skills and Experience
The Ideal Candidate
• The Social Media Coordinator must demonstrate a clear understanding of all western social media platforms, including but not limited to:
• Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok
• An understanding of major Asian social networks is a plus – WeChat, Weibo, LINE, Kakao
• An understanding of social metrics, who can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
• A natural communicator – confident in presenting ideas and social thinking to different parts of the business
• An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
• Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
• An obsessive attention to detail and a track record of operating in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within Social Media
• Expertise in Photoshop
• Interest in the fashion industry is strongly preferred
• Degree level education