We’re looking for a showroom coordinator to join our team and help us run our busy showroom in NW10. Your role is to ensure the smooth running of the front of house teams and provide a warm and hospitable environment for our clients and staff.
- Ensure company brand and customer service guidelines are reflected in the showroom environment
- Oversee that client areas and sales office are kept clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Ensure that all equipment, stationery and consumables, throughout the building, are well maintained, organised and stocked
- Provide customer service and admin support to front of house teams
- Admin, travel, meeting and diary management for the senior management team
- Liaise with front of house suppliers and IT support services
- Provide marketing and project admin and technical support
- Support to the marketing team in creating, scheduling, analysing and engaging with content posted on social media platforms
- Organisational support for staff well-being and social events
- Maintain client database and image library
- Provide on-boarding and off-boarding IT and technical support
Skills and Experience
Our perfect candidate will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual with relevant experience. You will be a natural relationship-builder, able to communicate with colleagues at all levels. We are looking for a self-motivated, confident team player, who enjoys a fast paced and varied role, and loves working with a strongly branded, fun and inspirational company.
As part of a small, creative team it is key that you are flexible and willing to perform all manner of studio and project-related admin tasks with a friendly and helpful attitude. We’d love someone committed to, knowledgeable about and interested in our creative world.
- A motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and superior organisational and time management skills
- A positive communicator who is friendly and approachable
- A solution focused individual with the ability to take initiative and work calmly under pressure
- Previous experience in customer service, administration support in a similar role and preferably marketing or social media management
- A team player who can handle multiple priorities
- A confident brand ambassador who will ensure our customer experience is a top priority and our staff receive the full company wellbeing programme
- A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills
- A keen interest in working for a company with a strong established brand and values
Probation period of 3 months
Training will be provided
Salary £24,000 - £27,000 commensurate with experience, with generous benefits package. We are proud to be a London Living Wage employer.