Established Art Director (Print/Web) - Must be fluent in French and English
You will lead editorial design projects, print and digital, from conception through final execution. You will conceive and develop new formats to be sure our media brands are represented in any medium of any sort. You will be involved in all the creation steps and you will work hand in hand with both the graphic design studio’s leadership and the wider team, in a creative and fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience
- A creative person at heart, you already have a significant and convincing experience in a similar position, and you know how to channel your editorial design ideas into solid, persuasive and innovative solutions;
- With all your experience in print, you have also worked on editorial support digitalization (website, newsletters, contents for social medias, etc.);
- You have developed strong skills in project management: you give art direction, you lead and mobilize the team, you are able to manage project realization regarding deadlines, budget, etc.;
- With a curious mind and a natural sense of observation and intuition, you feel at ease in contemporary times and keep up with the latest trends. You don’t limit yourself to follow the trends, you create them;
- Your sense of aesthetics, typography and design is flawless; moreover, you have a great combination of technical versatility and real artistic talent;
- A fundamental knowledge of production procedures would be an advantage;
- You are capable of managing unexpected challenges and project pressures in an autonomous manner;
- You are fluent in French and English; German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.