Seasonal Production Team Member
Your day-to-day role includes packaging our biscuits, cakes and chocolates for customers, ready for them to be dispatched. You would ensure that deliveries are packed quickly but safely to minimise breakages and to ensure that our gifts reach the recipient on time and perfectly packaged. You would then prepare the packages for dispatch and, using strong organisational skills, manage and co-ordinate thousands of orders which go out daily over the festive season.
We are now looking for Seasonal Production Team Members to join our busy team for the festive season in Wimbledon.
This role will involve:
· Ensuring all orders are picked, packaged and labelled correctly, ready for dispatch on the right day
· Supporting any seasonal staff who join the team
· Identifying and implementing improvements to contribute to the dispatch process’s efficiency
· Performing duties according to Biscuiteers packing procedures
· Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Skills and Experience
You will need:
· The ability to work well under pressure and use initiative
· Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety standards in the kitchen
· A can-do attitude and able to perform physical duties
· Strong organisational skills
· The ability to communicate effectively with all team members
· To be punctual and reliable
· Previous experience of dealing with postal orders would be ideal, however not essential
· A love of biscuits is a must!
£8.50 - £10 per hour with increases as your skills improve PLUS bonus incentive scheme