Granger Hertzog are the UK’s leading contemporary, influential hire company.
We specialise in high-quality, individually selected furniture and lifestyle pieces for hire. We work with clients from the film, television and photography industries as well as PR and events, fashion, retail and interiors.
We constantly update and evolve our collection of modern and contemporary, mid-century and vintage items to stay ahead of trends and satisfy the needs of our growing client base of industry professionals.
We are looking for a confident, motivated and dynamic Sales and Display Assistant to join our current team of 30 in our London showroom (NW10). This person will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual who wants to work in a creative environment and has experience in retail and/or customer service.
As Sales & Display Assistant, you would be based in our accessories department working within our sales team of 8. This would involve working alongside and collaborating with the display team and coordinating with colleagues in accounts, display and dispatch on all aspects of the order process.
We are looking for a creative problem-solver who enjoys a fast paced role, and loves working with clients and beautiful products in equal measure.
· Maintaining a high standard of display in the showroom; working with colleagues to re-display products quickly and effectively and following brand guidelines to maximise sales.
· Processing client orders, booking items and managing each job’s specific requirements and logistics.
· Establishing a welcoming and engaged atmosphere for both existing and new clients.
· Assisting and advising clients in the showroom, by telephone and via email.
· Developing a broad knowledge of our stock, and an ability to provide recommendations and suggestions to clients.
· Ensuring all processes from initial enquiry and order processing through to the delivery and return of items, are fulfilled efficiently and in line with company procedure.
· Working closely with all other staff and providing accurate information to colleagues in the dispatch team when coordinating hires.
· Being aware and actively involved in driving sales and contributing to increased company revenue.
· Suggesting and initiating new ideas and procedures, where appropriate.
· Self-motivated and solution focused with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
· A candidate with vitality and energy
· An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic approach to learning and mastering company procedures.
· A strong communicator with a personable manner and a proven high standard of customer service.
· A creative individual with visual flair and great attention to detail.
· A quick learner with excellent computing, language and numerical skills.
· A willingness to support others in the team, and go above and beyond for clients and colleagues.
· A keen interest in working for a company with a strong established brand and values.
· Previous experience in a retail display, sales or customer service role.
We are proud to be a London Living Wage employer and whoever we choose will be well looked after, with mentoring and training provided. Probation period of 3 months.