£10 per hour
1-2 days per week
Kings Cross, Marylebone, Shoreditch
Advert expires on
- Drive of sales to meet individual and team sales targets.
- Use honed sales techniques to maximise every opportunity
- Maintain the retail environment with pride and contribute to maintaining the brand’s creative display
- Work with simple website stock management and process online orders
- Multitask. In a company where we design products from scratch, make them and sell them at wholesale, retail and online - there is always something to do and can enjoy the variety of being involved in a growing company and what it can bring.
- Customer care
- Website updates
- Social Media
Skills and Experience
- A true interest in the Tracey Neuls brand and product makes retail selling easy and enjoyable.
- Are genuinely interested in people and what they have to say.
- Our clients are eager, informed and full of life, like you. Knowledge of what's going on in London’s food scene, recent art shows and design happenings is part of who you are. Knowledge of the brand's history and styles on offer are needed on an in-depth level.
- Show precision when handling cash, credit cards, petty cash and end of day totals.
- An eye for detail and skills in Excel, Word and Photoshop are required as well as knowledge in Shopify or similar platforms for website work.
- Photography skills for use of Social Media is essential.
- Have proficient written and spoken English. A second language is a plus.
- Have previous retail sales or hospitality experience and understand the art of service.
- Are self-motivated and work well independently as well as you do as part of a team. Good communication is key.
- Availability for (all) weekend work.