Reflaunt: Marketplace Account Manager – Based in Tokyo (The Mills Fabrica portfolio company)
We are looking for a passionate business developer who will help us build our partnerships with Japanese marketplaces.
Reflaunt’s mission is to empower brands/retailers to implement a scalable and efficient circular consumption model within their existing activities, growing revenue, driving new customer acquisition and increasing retention. Reflaunt's team is split between Singapore and London. The 1.5 year old company is backed by key strategic investors such as the CEO of Balenciaga, the founder of Lazada/Alibaba and ex-Vogue Editor.
Reflaunt encompasses a plug-in that allows retailer's customers to resell, donate or recycle their past purchases in a click onto a network of marketplaces across the world. Reflaunt's circular model built on block-chain addresses the critical issue of sustainability and counterfeit while providing financial benefits to fashion brands and retailers.
The company counts a dozen employees and has been founded by three entrepreneurs with over 10 years’ experience in software, marketplaces, fashion and luxury e-commerce.
Reflaunt connects high-end brands with the 2nd hand market. Our API is integrated in the brand's e-commerce and enables their customers to put back on sale their past purchases. These past purchases are then listed simultaneously on several marketplaces across the world.
Reflaunt brings an amazing supply of luxury pieces to marketplaces with which it is integrated with. Reflaunt already counts a dozen of important marketplaces within its network.
Skills and Experience
Reflaunt targets to integrate at least 7 of Japan's biggest marketplaces such as Mercari, Rakuten,
Komeyho. The Marketplace Account manager will be required to reach out to these different marketplaces, on- board them and assist and follow through with the integration:
- Accountable for delivering our distribution channel targets, acquiring as many new marketplaces as Reflaunt partners
- Lead the development and execution of the Reflaunt API Integration
- Identify and lead new business opportunities of new partnerships
- Oversee the selling activities on these marketplaces and insure that the marketplaces are satisfied with the service we provide
- Responsible for the commercial terms and lead the negotiations with the marketplaces
- Native in Japanese and has an excellent level in English
- Experience in marketplace is a plus
- Experience with the luxury industry is a plus
The successful candidate will play a pivotal part of our exciting network expansion journey and will be amongst the first 8 employees and have important opportunities of growth within a company disrupting the industry and which has attracted the attention of the most important players of the industry.