Recruitment Consultant - Revolut - open day for candidates on Wed 31st July
🚀 Fintech unicorn Revolut, one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, has entry-level positions for bright, hard-working and ambitious recent graduates within its pioneering Recruitment Team.
👩🏾🎓 We're hiring ambitious graduates for entry-level positions in the Recruitment team to focus on Legal, Compliance and FinCrime recruitment.
📅 We're holding an open day for candidates on Wednesday 31st July, from 5-7pm at our offices in Canary Wharf, London. Please only apply if you are able to attend this event. The open day will include:
- A tour of Revolut’s state-of-the-art offices
- Presentation on Revolut’s growth and culture
- Talk from the Heads of Legal & Compliance and FinCrime Recruitment
- Talk from the Legal, Compliance and FinCrime teams
- There will also be a selection of beers, wine and soft drinks available and time to ask the team questions!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to meet the team at Revolut in an informal setting
Skills and Experience
ABOUT THE POSITION
Sitting within the recruitment team, one of the most innovative departments at Revolut, you will be responsible for identifying the top 1% of talent, driving their candidacy through the application process, and being the trusted go-to expert for the team on all talent and hiring analytics matters.
This role requires a lot of independence, an entrepreneurial 'get stuff done’ mentality, and a strong interest in the fintech sector. There is near unlimited scope for progression, whether that is becoming a Senior Revolut recruiter or transitioning into a Product Associate position working directly on products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating dashboards and reports to improve our recruitment structure (we will teach you SQL to help with this if you have not used it before)
- Implementing modern sourcing and recruiting methods
- Developing an understanding of new markets (e.g. Singapore, San Francisco)
- Collaborating with hiring managers to meet their talent requirements and being a subject-matter hiring expert for them
- Collaborating with recruiters to improve the overall flow of candidates into the pipeline
- Driving and managing the recruitment process within legal, compliance or fincrime
What you’ll need:
- Results-driven and numerical
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to plan, prioritise and execute with a high level of independence
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mindset
- Degree educated, 2.1 minimum
- Strong interest in, and understanding of, fintech and Revolut
A little about us:
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 5 million customers in May 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
Life at Revolut
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Private health insurance
- Pension plan
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- All the latest tech you need
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Very competitive salary