Project Manager - Experiential Photography Company
• To work with the creative team to develop pitches and client briefs
• To take full responsibility for the successful management of projects from start to finish. As the main liaison with the client and the project team; setting budgets; setting timelines and monitoring progress to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• To manage approval and order required artwork
• To complete event risk assessments and all required health and safety documentation
• To archive and edit images and videos as required
• To manage all invoicing and payments for all of your projects and ensure that they are paid in full/agreed terms
• To work with the developer and creative team to ensure that bespoke elements are delivered successfully
• To attend external showcases and networking events for the promotion of the company and your department
• To occasionally attend installations of our products on evenings and weekends
Skills and Experience
You will have substantial experience at management level in a similar role ideally within a creative agency.
You will also have: exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail, excellent IT skills with particular expertise in Google Docs, Quickbooks and document management software.
It would also be a distinct advantage if you have a good working knowledge of digital photography / media and the relevant technical terminology along with basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign