Product Development Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Product Development Admin Assistant to join our Menswear Production Team, on a full time, permanent basis at our central London office. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
You will support the Senior Product Developer with managing the development process of our menswear product by working closely with our Menswear Design Team to develop each category from initial concept through to finished product.
Skills and Experience
Responsibilities of our MW Product Development Admin Assistant will include:
- Working closely with our Design and Buying teams to ensure the cost and production is viable for the development of our collection
- Responsible for highlighting any issues with design, buying and technical to ensure the range is developed on time.
- Assist with supplier management to ensure product is placed with the correct supplier
- Responsible for cost negotiations, lead times and ensuring quality is maintained throughout the production process
- Analysing suppliers seasonally through SWOT analysis
- Maintain the product trackers and assist with Critical Path management
Our MW Product Development Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of the Critical Path
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
- Reliable and focused
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Experience within fabric, buying or merchandising
If you think you have the skills and experience required to join us as our Menswear Assistant Product Developer, don’t miss out - apply now!