€35-50,000 a year
38.5 hours a week
Advert expires on
- Design simple and accessible experiences for our million-user apps and services used by people, patients and doctors all over the world.
- Design new features for the embedded UIs in our connected watches, scales, blood pressure monitors and thermometers.
- Work on our design system "Remedy" with a small design team.
Skills and Experience
- You have 2-3 years of experience (including internships) in a design team.
- You can work autonomously on a design project from start to finish.
- You master UI Design tools such as Sketch, Figma & Photoshop.
- You have a good knowledge of prototyping tools like Principle or InVision.
- You have a basic understanding of code, or you understand how your designs will be built by our developers.
- You know how to give and receive feedback in a benevolent way.
- You have a taste for good, beautiful and useful design.
- You can validate your hypotheses with user testing or quantitative data analysis.
- Bonus skills: a previous experience in IoT or Health tech.
- Bonus skills: After Effects and Illustrator.