Presidential Associate: Creative
PRESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
The Estée Lauder Companies is comprised of great brands, great people and great ideas. The CEO Global Presidential Program was designed to provide exposure to the many disciplines within the organization in a variety of brands, regions and functions. This program is rooted in the core mission of The Estée Lauder Companies: “Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do.”
The Presidential Associate Program is part of the CEO Global Presidential Program and is an intensive, 18-month rotational program specially designed to attract top undergraduates to pursue an accelerated pathway of career development. The program consists of three 6-month long rotations designed to make the participant well-rounded and knowledgeable in a particular functional area of the business. This program integrates customized professional rotations, continuous leadership development and hands-on practical experience to optimize development at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our goal is to attract, retain, and develop the best future leaders of the organization.
While the global hub for the program is in North America, the Global Presidential Rotation Program collaborates strategically with the regions to meet regional business needs.
Creative / Design
The Creative / Design track focuses on the growing importance of the Creative function with regards to Visual Merchandising, Store Design, Package Design, and Digital Asset Creation. The Creative / Design PA will be exposed to different areas of the business such as in-store merchandising, in-store collateral, special events, windows, merchandising units, design development and execution throughout different brands and functions at The Estée Lauder Companies.
Global and North America Store Design, Origins
Visual Merchandising Design, Tom Ford Beauty
Digital Asset Shooting Hub at the Estée Lauder Companies Online
How the PA Program Helps Participants Succeed
Support From Leaders
· A one-on-one relationship with each member of the program management team to ensure a quality experience from recruiting through hiring, rotation assignments and placement
· A rotation manager to work under who will provide guidance and sponsorship
· Informal and formal feedback
· Intensive three-week onboarding program
· Monthly capability building programs
· “Lunch and Learns” with senior executives from across the Company
Upon successful completion of the program, the PA will be placed at the Assistant Manager level. This placement is based on existing business needs, the PA’s evaluations, rate of development, contribution, and previous work experience.
Skills and Experience
· College senior with an impending Bachelor’s Degree looking for a career in the prestige beauty industry
· Relevant internship or work experience is required
· Demonstrated record of achievement as well as strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
· Global exposure/study abroad is a plus
· U.S. work authorization is required
Please specify where you are authorized to work as well as your functional area of interest (i.e. Marketing, Human Resources, Online, etc.) in your cover letter.