Post Production Media Manager
Based in-house at the client's North-West London offices, the Media Manager will oversee setup and technical requirements of the video edit suite to support the clients senior team members.
Play your part from a technical, editorial and conduct perspective, whilst supporting an improved volume and quality of edited video content.
This is an entry-level role so training will be provided where needed, with the aim of developing skills sets that will help you enter the sports media world.
Skills and Experience
- Mange technical workflow of edit suite (as directed by the Studio Producer)
- Ensure projects are ready for each days edit and create a consistent structure for file management
- Seek the most efficient solutions for cataloging archived content
- Ensure all footage and logging/admin is done correctly
- Technical support for all editors in the suite (this will be provided with extensive training)
- Consolidate final projects and archive
- Create basic video edits and compilations
- Highly organised
- Basic knowledge of output formats for video content
- An interest in sports content
- An understanding of Video Editing programmes such as Premiere Pro is advantageous
- Open-minded, flexible and able to deal with people effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Willingness to learn more about digital sport content