Pattern-making / Draping Instructor - Based in Shanghai, China
- Teach fashion design or pattern-making courses.
- Prepare and deliver lessons as assigned by the pedagogy office.
- Assist with the improvement of the teaching syllabus, as required by the pedagogy office.
- Assist with promotional activities, as required by the pedagogy office.
- Encourage and motivate students in their learning; push students to reach their potential.
- Other reasonable duties for the level of the post, as required by head of the pedagogy office.
Skills and Experience
Patience to support students
Adaptability to be able to work in a cross-cultural environment
Skills and experience gained working within a design team
Demonstrable skills in teaching and supporting students' learning
Excellent communication skills
Background check applies
This role includes housing subsidy of 3,000RMB per month. Flight reimbursement (of a maximum 7,500RMB) will be paid upon completion of the one-year contract