PA to Directors
6a architects is looking for a thoughtful, diligent and proactive PA to support the two founding directors and wider studio in the daily running of a busy architecture practice.
The position is integral to the studio and the successful individual will work closely with the two founding directors and colleagues, providing administrative assistance across a range of projects. German language skills will be considered favourably, as one of the directors teaches at the Zurich in Switzerland. The role will suit someone with a genuine passion for architecture and/or the arts and who is keen to be at the heart of an internationally minded and creative environment.
For the full description and how to apply, please see the Application Procedure.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous entry-level experience in a similar role with proven track record
- Strategic, highly organised and pro-active
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and diaries with changing priorities and deadlines
- The ability to act with discretion at all times
- Strong writing skills and close attention to detail in all work
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for architecture, the arts and the wider world
- Adobe InDesign skills (other Creative Suite skills useful)
- Emotional intelligence in dealing with people
- German language skills are an advantage, but not a requirement