Office / Production Assistant Trainee
Do you have an interest in television and it’s changing landscape? Then check out this exciting paid traineeship from this innovative TV production company…
Parable is a production company and agency working across factual TV and brand consultancy. Based in Kentish Town, London, and backed by Channel 4 and The Economist Magazine, the company has been operating for three years and works with major broadcasters and global brands. Their projects range of Grenfell: Our Home (a virtual reality documentary for Channel 4 about people’s lives, their homes and the community that existed in Grenfell Tower before the fire in 2017), to The Naked Truth: Obesity; a short film for BBC Three revealing how young obese people really feel about their bodies.
The team at Parable are looking for an Office/Production Assistant for a 6-month traineeship (with the potential to be extended). You will be the first person a visitor to Parable will meet. There is also room within this role to assist on productions with either research or helping with logistics.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with leading industry professionals and understand all aspects of the TV production process. This role is central to the company and will provide opportunities to gain invaluable experience in the world of TV and brand content.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Taking care of day-to-day office management
- Working alongside the IT team to settle in new starters
- Ensuring supplies are kept up and that the office is maintained
- Some diary and resource management
Skills and Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Able to communicate well
- Able to identify issues and opportunities and not be afraid to share your ideas
- Confident with IT packages (including Microsoft Office)
- Able to handle finances/expenses
- Good at working within a team
- Can cope well with time pressures
- Interest in television and it’s changing landscape
- Enthusiastic, proactive, willing to get involved