Content Creator DIY/Sewing Seamstress & Marketing
We are looking for someone creative to join our team in London. We have just launched our German fabrics brand byGraziela over in the UK and as the sales are getting more we need more support!
The role encompasses:
- marketing, pushing brand awareness forward via social media, collabs with influencers and potential press coverage.
- content creation: what you can sew out of our fabric - you would come up with content for our blog and all social media showing off our fabrics and create ideas for newletters, sewing tutorials.
You need a very good knowledge of sewing and fabrics. Sewing skills are essential for this job.
Also required: good knowledge of Instagram and facebook and using them as a marketing tool. Knowledge of shopify and mailchimp would be useful (but not essential). And as mentioned above a passion about fabrics and all things sewing, would be very helpful!
The job does require an all rounder who will also sometimes pack orders as they come in, deal with stock taking and answer customer emails. We want you to creatively think how to further introduce our fabrics to the UK - from connecting with other companies, shops, influencers etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of essentially a start-up company!
Skills and Experience
• Sewing and DIY skills essential
• written blog posts before / coming up with creative ideas for sewing tutorials
• Savvy with Instagram - especially also stories
• Be organised and ability to multi-task is a must as we are a small team