Marketing Coordinator - Communications
A Marketing Coordinator works within the Marketing team to produce materials that support Areen Design’s internal and external marketing efforts in alignment with our brand standards. They work under the direction of the Marketing Manager and the Managing Director to create all external and internal marketing communications; engaging presentation materials; documents and other marketing collateral. They manage external agencies and suppliers and oversee the Marketing Assistant(s). They contribute to and support all elements of marketing within the business.
Areen Design’s marketers are proactive problem solvers who perform with composure under pressure; they are result focused and detail oriented; they have excellent communication skills; and are motivated team players.
- Communications, internal and external newsletters/blog, social media management, white papers
- Researching PR opportunities, writing press releases and nurturing industry relationships
- Compile and create tone of voice guidelines to sit within brand guidelines
- Create and implement focused communications calendar across all channels in Airtable
- Monitor, analyse and report on communications performance
- Maintain databases and website
- Good copywriting skills and experience
- CSR and social event coordination and organisation
- Adobe InDesign experience
This role is primarily Communications led and as such the above responsibilities outline the focus of the role. While each role within the marketing team has a focus there are wider responsibilities:
- Designing, coordinating and overseeing the company’s visual output both in print and digital media, including presentations, brochures, advertising, PQQs, RFPs, corporate literature, marketing collateral, brand collateral, etc.
- Maintaining brand and corporate standards, and the supporting material.
- Managing business databases for projects, images, cvs, etc. and ensuring all information is up to date.
- Managing data organisation, filing and naming protocols.
- Assisting in the design implementation and coordination of events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Assisting with organisation and co-ordination and promotion for business development events.
- Responsible for sourcing, managing and liaising with external agents and suppliers.
- Creating, maintaining and refreshing templates for use across the business in various formats.
- Creating content for internal and external communications.
- Responsible for all ad-hoc graphic design requirements.
- Leading CSR and social activities within the business by arranging events and activities and managing employee involvement.
- Acting as an ambassador for our patron charity and aligning events and activities with fundraising efforts to that end, while promoting employee involvement.
- Supporting the design teams with Adobe CC suite skills.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent design, organisational, time management and people skills.
- Proactive problem solvers, able to work to tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple workloads.
- Advanced working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential; Digital marketing skills and social media skills; Experience in industry relevant PR; Copywriting skills.
- AutoCAD knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.