Marketing Content Creator & Social Media Manager
Looking for an Instagram ninja :) with good taste and a passion for food and photography to Help us launch and develop a new food brand in London.
- Assist the founder in shaping the content strategy for our website and social channels.
- Develop a content calendar, planning, managing, executing and reporting across the blog and the key social channels: Instagram, FB and youtube.
- Creating and sourcing quality content in various Rich formats such as photos, animated gifs and videos using latest apps. Producing straightforward content and preparing images and videos to a good standard, and be excited about developing your skills in this area if they’re not already proficient.
- Devising on brand relevant interesting campaigns and collaborations across various food and lifestyle industries.
- Support and input into the planning of photoshoots and video shoots, developing and sharing content ideas
- YouTube - develop ideas for video content and execute basic video content.
Skills and Experience
- Social media experience is a must especially instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
- Photoshop and design skills.
- Ability to develop and keep within the brand TOV.
- Video editing skills. This can be basic, but you need to be able to produce and edit video content.
- Strong communications skills with grammar and writing skills and a close eye for detail.
- Passionate about food.
- Copywriting skills preferred.
- Influencer marketing experience preferred but not a must.