Marketing Assistant - Artworker
A Marketing Assistant works within the Marketing team to produce materials that support Areen Design’s internal and external marketing efforts in alignment with our brand standards. They work under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator(s) and the Marketing Manager to create all external and internal marketing communications; engaging presentation materials; documents and other marketing collateral. They manage social media channels and internal marketing communications. They contribute to and support all elements of marketing within the business.
Areen Design’s marketers are proactive problem solvers who perform with composure under pressure; they are result focused and detail oriented; they have excellent communication skills; and are motivated team players.
- Assisting project teams with graphic and presentation tasks and skills (rendering plans and elevations in Photoshop, editing photographs and CGIs)
- Working with the marketing team to uphold brand guidelines
- Adhoc marketing tasks as necessary (events, communications artwork, social media, etc)
- Extensive experience in Adobe CC suite (particularly Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
This role is primarily Graphics led and as such the above responsibilities outline the focus of the role. While each role within the marketing team has a focus there are wider responsibilities:
- Designing and coordinating the company’s visual output both in print and digital media, including presentations, brochures, advertising, PQQs, RFPs, corporate literature, marketing collateral, brand collateral, etc.
- Maintaining brand and corporate standards, and the supporting material.
- Managing business databases for projects, images, cvs, etc. and ensuring all information is up to date.
- Managing data organisation, filing and naming protocols.
- Assisting in the design implementation and coordination of events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Assisting with the organisation and co-ordination and promotion for business development events.
- Maintaining templates for use across the business in various formats.
- Creating content for internal and external communications.
- Assisting with all ad-hoc graphic design requirements.
- Assisting with CSR and social activities within the business by coordinating events and activities.
- Supporting the design teams with Adobe CC suite skills.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent design, organisational, time management and people skills.
- Proactive problem solvers, able to work to tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple workloads.
- Advanced working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential; Digital marketing skills and social media skills; Experience in industry relevant PR; Copywriting skills.
- AutoCAD knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.