We're looking for a new Maker to join our fun and friendly workshop team. The role will start in October in our new premises in Manor House, London N4.
£20,300 per annum (+5% bonus and pension)
35 hours per week with flexitime
20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
You will be part of the workshop team and your duties will include:
- Assisting with production of all aspects of jewellery making, including
- Painting, cutting, gluing, sawing, filing, drilling, chaining, packing
- Making from the wholesale team batch list
- Timing all your making work and recording it on a timesheet
- Working with and supporting other makers to help meet deadlines
- Assisting the Studio Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- You may be asked very occasionally to help with an event outside your usual working hours.
Skills and Experience
What we're looking for:
- An enthusiastic and skilled maker
- Someone who is naturally very neat and has a very high attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys repetitive, fiddly work
- Experience working with lots of different materials
- A self-driven, organised individual who is great at managing their workload to meet deadlines
- Jewellery making experience is not necessary but your portfolio must demonstrate excellent skills working on small-scale projects
We are a small but very friendly team working in a fun, creative and informal environment. We have team lunches frequently and are looking for someone who would like to become part of our family!