Are you hospitality-focused and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for providing an extraordinary experience to your customers? Does the thought of doing this within a theatre excite you?
We are currently recruiting for bright and motivated Hospitality Experience Hosts (which we know as Red Coats) across all our theatres. This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic and efficient individuals with a keen eye for detail to join our Hospitality team.
What you’ll be doing…
The Red Coats ensure that the resident show and concerts experience operation is carried out efficiently and effectively, making sure all income potentials are realised through the following:
- Contributing to an excellent team morale, motivating your colleagues to provide an extraordinary customer experience.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the show and the impact on operations, e.g. running times, latecomers, age policy, special effects and cast changes.
- Pro-actively communicating with theatre management, Red Coat Coordinator (when on-site), and Guest Experience teams as and when needed.
- You will take pride in the presentation of the theatre and maintaining a high standard of appearance in both the team and the building.
- Undertaking training and development activities as required.
What we need…
- Hard working and enthusiastic, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and guests from the outset.
- Passionate about delivering extraordinary customer service.
- A focused attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- A flexible approach to work and able to work both alone and as part of a wider team.
- Able to think on your feet and solve problems effectively and in a professional manner.
- Previous experience working in hospitality, within the arts, entertainment or sports industry for example.
- Take pride in LW Theatres dress code.
- Basic Health and Hygiene qualification, however training will be provided if needed.