The core responsibility of this role will be to support and expand our marketing activities, and create engaging content for the company's social media channels. Your role will include overseeing our communications plan, generating ideas for content and thought leadership, keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Your daily activities will include:
· Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
· Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
· Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
· Working as part of a team to develop social media campaigns.
· Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
· Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content.
· Helping to write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers.
· Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience engagement while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
· Organising and writes questions for interviews with a variety of different experts and thought leaders.
· Grow audience and followers across our channels.
· Participate in the development of new social media strategies and programming throughout the year.
Marketing or social media marketing degree preferred, technology skills, copywriting, graphic design, teamwork, self-motivation, strong communication skills, enthusiasm, detail-oriented, collaboration.