Entry-Level UX/Design Strategist
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a bit of an undiscovered genius, obviously. We’re looking for a creative and strategic all-rounder: a UX and design strategist who’s a dab hand on the tools; someone who can see the big picture, has the confidence to pitch and realise creative ideas, with the focus to carry them out.
You’ll spend your days working closely with our Head of Strategy, Creative Director and Studio Manager to help them revolutionise our partners brands. Most of your time will be spent in either brand strategy workshops, or taking point on our UX projects. This means everything from running workshops to user flows, wireframing to UI implementation. We’ll be there to support you, but this role is going to be fiercely independent. The right person will run ahead, researching best practices, innovating around them, and getting stuck in, fast.
We’ve got some pretty crazy workshops, but we’re always open to innovate so you’ll be expected to own the process, improving our offering and running the workshops yourself within the first six months.
Our partners are fast-growing tech startups changing the game. You’ll need to be able to understand complicated concepts quickly, the big picture that connects them, and provide insights to help them clarify their message and position. You’ll then need to be able to formalise these into beautiful, well written, well designed strategic decks.
Skills and Experience
The skill set you’ll need
To enjoy this role, and succeed within it, you’ll have:
- Proven examples of big ideas and proactivity, where you’ve gone above and beyond to add the value no one else could see
- A proven ability to deliver game-changing brand and strategic ideas
- An excellent level of written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The depth of understanding to implement those in an agile environment
- A strong understanding of UX and design methodologies.
- A sound foundation in design theory and software knowledge. Figma, Powerpoint and G-Suite are essential. A high level of competency in Adobe CC, (specifically XD, Illustrator and Photoshop) will be advantageous.
Basically we need someone who really knows their stuff, to help us up our game and build on an already fantastic team (if we do say so ourselves). More importantly, we need someone who is bored of bureaucracy and wants to grow fast.
What about you?
You love innovation, and have:
- A rock solid conscience and a heart of gold
- The desire to build a world-class agency that’s been waiting for you
- A passion for purpose-driven ideas, entrepreneurship and tech
- A flair the likes of which we’ve never seen
- We don’t give a damn about how many years brand experience you have, really. If you can think, design, create user flows and and write - then sell us on the idea, we want to hear from you!