Entry-Level Social & Brand Designer
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for n entry-level Social & Brand Designer. A recently graduated, highly talented designer and creative thinker who wants to be a part of the decision making process and the why? of a brand, as well as the execution. If you love design thinking and creating well thought out, memorable brands, then this is the place for you. That’s not all though - you’ll also need to be culturally and socially aware of current events and design trends, as you’ll be working with our Head of Social and Creative Director in conceptualising and rolling out social content and campaigns, for our own brand and also our clients.
Add in a keen eye for consistency and quality and you’ve got yourself a cool new role, perfect for someone who wants the space to push their creative boundaries.
Skills and Experience
The skillset you’ll need
To enjoy this role, and succeed within it, you’ll have:
- Good old fashioned design talent - we’re looking for someone who has recently graduated with a first in a graphic design degree (or similar) and has illustration and animation skills
- Creative software skills to brag about; specifically in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, among others. Knowledge of AfterEffects and Premiere is an advantage.
- The confidence and composure to support the senior team in client meetings and workshops
- The brains to understand complex ideas/briefs and distil them into design that advances understanding / changes behaviour / drives action
- The empathy to really dig into and understand what our clients really need - probably more than they do...
- The flexibility to adapt your skills across lots of mediums; whether it’s a workshop, a social media post, an investor deck, an animation, an email, a landing page or an app (and back again)
Basically we need someone who really knows their stuff, to help us up our game and build on an already fantastic team (if we do say so ourselves). More importantly, we need someone who is bored of bureaucracy and wants to grow fast.
What about you?
You love innovation, and have:
- A rock solid conscience and a heart of gold
- The determination, desire and initiative to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for purpose-driven ideas, entrepreneurship and tech