What you’ll be doing:
As the entry-level Graphic Designer at LimeLight Sports, you will be working closely with our Graphic Designer and wider Marketing team. With guidance from our Graphic Designer, you will work across multiple campaigns within all areas of the business including LimeLight Sports, LimeLight Sports Club, LimeLight Sports Technologies, and Group. You will have a flair for sports-marketing design, a strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and experience of producing design assets particularly for digital and for print. You will also have a confident handle on typography, colours, image & composition.
This role is very varied and fast-paced. You will be responsible for:
• Completing and adhering to design briefs from all areas of the business within the required deadlines
• Producing digital assets for our campaign websites including: web-page designs, banners, icons and imagery
• Designing engaging marketing assets for our social media campaigns and email communications. These will frequently include short-form video, GIFs, and static image design.
• Producing branded material for LimeLight Original and client live events including, but not limited to, participant information booklets, staff briefing documents, point of sale collateral, large-scale event branding and route maps.
• Designing clean and engaging PowerPoint presentations.
• Assisting the Graphic Designer with maintaining and developing the LimeLight Sports brand.
What you’ll need:
• Must have previous entry-level industry experience working in a design-related role.
• Qualified to Degree level in Graphic Design or related (preferred but not essential)
• An impressive and exciting design portfolio showcasing a collection of digital and print examples
• A confident understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. After Effects and Premier Pro are preferred but not required
• Competent with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
• The ability to edit short-form video and produce GIFs for social media
• A basic understanding of front-end web design
• A good knowledge of digital and print standards
• Passion and understanding for all things design
• An ability to communicate clearly with all key stakeholders regardless of their design knowledge
• An aptitude for interpreting an idea or concept and delivering a visually exciting end-result
• Patience and calmness under pressure with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• The ability to juggle multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• A strong and confident communicator, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable managing upward and liaising regularly with colleagues on how projects are progressing