Entry-Level Editorial Graphic Designer
Are you passionate about editorial and print magazine design? Do you thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment? If so, we are looking for someone like you!
Located in London, at RANKIN we work with world-class and emerging artists across film, photography and publishing.We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
We are looking for a junior graphic designer who has direct experience of print magazine publishing and a strong interest in editorial design and photography.
At RANKIN we want to change the world, would you like to join us in our quest?
Skills and Experience
· Entry-Level experience with proven track record on a print magazine design team and solid knowledge of print production, layout and conceptual work.
· High level of technical skills and proficient in the use of InDesign, Photoshop and Style Sheets.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Ability to maintain the brand’s identity while being creative and knowledgeable about contemporary trends.
· Ability to work to very tight deadlines and work efficiently.