As a global design practice within Publicis Sapient, we are responsible for products and services used by millions of people every day. We are a multi-national team of over 700 designers, creatives, researchers and experience technologists with a 30-year track record of innovation.
At Publicis Sapient, you’ll be a part of our Experience team, where you’ll work directly with clients and across the spectrum with Publicis Sapient strategists, product managers and engineers to shape and incubate new products and services.
As part of our graduate programme, you’ll go through on-boarding and will be ready to start working with clients by month 2. You’ll also receive on-going structured learning during your first three years that is tailored to you, and you will also be supported with your growth & progression.
- As part of a team, you will put your multidisciplinary skillset to use in supporting the creation of user journeys, wireframes and interface design.
- Optimise and explore the potential of your designs with prototypes, user testing and rapid iteration.
- Leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to understand user needs and test your designs.
- Define the next generation of customer experience by contributing to new methodologies and sharing best-practices for disciplines and industries.
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to help the team tackle ambiguous and complex problems for some of the most influential organisations in the world
- Explore the role of brand and how to use it to differentiate customer experiences.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Great healthcare benefits including comprehensive private healthcare covering pre-existing conditions, dental insurance, life insurance, complimentary access to Headspace app
- Company discounts including wellbeing activities, retail discounts
- Support and tools to be coached and mentored, and experience hands-on learning to sharpen your skills and learn from industry experts
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
Your Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of a broad range of design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, and Adobe)
- A design portfolio demonstrating design principles for web and/or mobile platforms, based on relevant work experience, class projects, or personal projects
- An effective analytical, creative, and visual thinker with excellent verbal and visual communication skills
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Multidisciplinary: you have a deep interest in design, but also have knowledge of complimentary applications of creativity (e.g. animation, writing, film, photography)
- Maker: you make to learn — whether that’s a quick prototype, a physical object, or a thought provoking IG story
- Curious: you are interested in design and technology, pay attention to the trends, and show curiosity about the human impact of design
- Leader: you have demonstrated formal or informal leadership skills by showing you can work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse groups of people. You’re a team player
- Ethical: you are thoughtful about the social consequences of your choices and of technology. You are open and inclusive of others
Graduating with a BA/BS degree in graphic design, interaction design, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, computer science, or a related field.