Head of Marketing, Communications & PR
This is a dynamic, creative and commercially critical role at the museum, with responsibility for all levels of marketing, from developing strategy to implementing communication campaigns in both online and traditional media, as well as leading the Marketing, Communication & PR team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Develop, implement and evaluate a marketing and PR strategy for the Jewish Museum that reaches target audiences and achieves commercial objectives.
2. Plan, manage and implement multi-channel marketing and PR campaigns for the museum’s public offer including exhibitions, events, shop, café and commercial hire.
3. Oversee all marketing activity at the museum including onsite, outdoor, print, digital, social, CRM and e-marketing, promotions and partnerships.
4. Develop, manage and implement PR campaigns, in collaboration with PR agencies, for major exhibitions and events
5.Manage the roster of creative service suppliers and agencies, including design, required to implement marketing, communications and PR campaigns.
Skills and Experience
Substantial management-level experience in communications and/or public engagement, preferably in an arts or cultural organisation as well as a demonstrable successful track record in:
· Developing and delivering of marketing and public engagement strategies
· Managing highly creative, multi-media communication and PR campaigns.
· Brand development, implementation and management.
· Audience development strategy and insight
· Hiring and managing external creative agencies and professionals.
· Line management and team development.