At LW Theatres we strongly believe every customer experience should be truly extraordinary. We are looking for proactive and engaging Guest Experience Hosts to join our team at a number of our theatres including: Gillian Lynne Theatre, Adelphi Theatre and Her Majesty's Theatre.
The Guest Experience team are the face of all our theatres and play a key role in ensuring our guests are welcomed into a safe and secure environment. In many instances, you are the first person our guests will encounter during their visit and you will be expected to deliver an exemplary level of customer service at all times.
As Guest Experience Host, you will deal with all manner of customer queries, as well as driving sales throughout the building, be it behind retail positions or inside the auditorium.
What you’ll be doing…
- Be a key player in our exciting and diverse team of individuals to help stage the extraordinary.
- Maintain open communication with the management team regarding operational procedures.
- Uphold our Customer Charter by putting the guest experience at the forefront of everything you do.
- Welcome our guests into our building in an energetic and proactive manner.
- Ensure our guests are free to relish and enjoy the spectacle on stage in a safe and secure environment by following our strict security and health & safety procedures.
- Provide an open and approachable platform for all manner of customer queries at all times.
- Drive Bar and Retail sales both inside the auditorium and behind any one of our bars or fixed positions.
- Support the Supervisors in maintaining a smooth operation in your designated area of the building.
- Increase your knowledge of all things LW Theatres, enabling you to provide a thorough and comprehensive level of service.
What we need…
- Previous customer facing experience.
- Previous experience of working behind a bar would be helpful, but not essential.
- Passion for exemplary levels of customer service.
- The ability to build a strong rapport with guests and colleagues in an engaging and professional manner.
- A calm and efficient approach when presented with fast evolving incidents.
- A team player who is comfortable working as part of a family of individuals.
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to adapt to the fast pace of live theatre.
- A self-motivating, conscientious approach; with an eye for detail.
- Striving for excellence in every detail of the job.
- Take pride in LW Theatres dress code.
Deadline for applications: Ongoing