Overview of Role:
A highly organised assistant to work with our Head of Growth (Rhys), helping coordinate his time, comms and marketing initiatives.
There will be constant check-ins and lots of communication from both sides. Somewhat like an agent, you’ll be expected to ensure his time is spent in the right places at the right times.
You’ll need the ability to organise and communicate efficiently and concisely, wrangling people and prodding for tasks whilst remaining friendly and polite.
An understanding of marketing including customer acquisition, facebook advertising, funnels and churn is a bonus as there will be plenty of opportunities to contribute to the marketing plans themselves, however this is an opportunity for an organised person to learn from a growth expert.
Outside of the above, the 3 key areas and responsibilities of the Assistant in support of the Head of Growth are laid out below:
Initiative Planning Phase
- Ensure there is a planned process for following when an initiative kicks off, who needs to know, how will the project run and who leads.
- Ensure all parties involved are up to speed on the latest initiatives and anyone needing to be involved has been consulted.
- Ensure all pre partner or negotiation emails are answered in a timely manner.
- Organise for the project, a central location for all information pertaining to the initiative. In addition, to ensure that all responsibilities of the initiative are clearly laid out in 1 pager to the various team members to ensure nothing is missed, i.e sponsorship responsibilities.
Initiative Running Phase
- Book in to the diary all project kick off calls, mid progress check ins and the review meetings.
- Be the primary point of contact for team members to filter questions through to the Head of Growth, then organise those questions and report back on the next steps.
- Assist with the Head of Growth’s diary, and ensure that project review points, presentations etc are booked in and accounted for time wise.
Initiative Wrap Phase
- Keep track of the initiatives and scores for them – reporting where necessary.
- Ensure there is a clear process for review and capturing of data and learnings from projects.
General Growth Administration
- Updating rolling documents such as the marketing plan, the road map, or the ideas document to make sure they’re current.
We’re a friendly team of 9 full time staff and 4 freelancers, working remotely (for now) around London.