Freelance Graphic designer / Professional doodler / Illustrator / Infographic genius
RecWorks has a history of hiring remote workers in a variety of roles, often people with family commitments who have had a parental break and are now looking to continue their careers. We currently employ a number of happy remote workers who have been with us for up to 10 years.
We are a leading specialist recruiter, based in London. In other words, we make money from finding the best software developers in London and matching them with the right jobs on behalf of our clients.
We’re now looking to recruit a remote, freelance graphic designer / illustrator / professional doodler for a new project. We have a lot to say and are looking for new and engaging ways to start conversations with candidates and clients, using a mix of modern infographic and slick but simple doodles/back of a napkin stick-man style diagrams. We are not necessarily into high design/contemporary design. We want to tell a story, and if you’ve got a knack for nuance and tone with a fresh, relatable style that will draw people in (no pun intended) that would be great. Initially the work will be mostly around job specs and advertising, but could lead on to other areas.
Skills and Experience
You’ll need to:
- Be self-led and creative, able to interpret our ideas but also contribute your own take on things
- Be able to get to the heart of what we’re trying to say and convey it in a visual storytelling way
- Be genuine and value respect and honesty in those that you associate with
For the avoidance of doubt, this is a 100% remote position and attendance in an office would not be expected (though you’d be welcome to visit).
We can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work in a role that fits in with your family responsibilities
- A company culture where many of our team are remote workers with family responsibilities