Graphic Designer (Part Time)
We a looking for a graphic designer to join our small team based near Canary Wharf in East London.
The job duties include the following:
- Designing and preparing the weekly newsletters
- Designing banners for the website each month
- Designing other website assets
- Creating the seasonal line sheets
- Working on other marketing and promotional material
- Helping out at photoshoots by taking photos and videos for social media
- Potentially attending consumer shows such as Balance and the Om Yoga show with the team to help meet and sell to customers on the stand.
This role is a permanent part time position, however it can also be a freelance position.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of design and colour usage
- Experience in graphic design in a fashion context
- Creative approach and ability to adapt to the brand's look and feel
- Strong design portfolio showing a variety of work
- Interest and understanding of the women's activewear market is preferable
- Competent in the Adobe suite- particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Recent graduate or someone of a similar level from a graphics based creative degree