Freelance Graphic Designer & Brand Book Creator
We are open to both freelance and part-time candidates, with payment that is negotiable depending on experience. We are flexible to make this work for the right candidate. This job is local to Southend-On-Sea, but as a freelance role you are able to work from your own office studio with weekly meetings.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Design flyers/invitations/promo content (merchandise, promo packs, look book and presentations, sewing patterns etc.
- Design website
- Design social media/digital content.
- Key brand elements application study: website, packaging, look book, sewing pattern cover and social media
- Define key visual elements
- Palette review
- Key visual guidelines
- Imagery research
- Logo study and typography research
- Design and develop mood boards
- Designing the companies brand architecture
- Design and work on the creation of the company's brand strategy and brand book
Skills and Experience
The Ideal Candidate Should be:
- Previous professional experience would be preferred, but not necessary.
- With intermediate/advanced skills and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Keynote.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, layout and marketing with an interest in luxury and fashion.
- Creative and proactive.
- Very organised, with high attention to detail and able to work independently as well as in a team.