Front of House / Waitress - Ice Cream Parlour
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced member of staff to join our front of house team on a full time basis. We are interested in people of all ages with retail experience.
We create exciting and innovative ice creams and sorbets using only the best quality ingredients and production methods, which we serve from our parlours at Tufnell Park and Kings Cross just off Granary Square.
The right applicant will be a motivated hard worker with excellent interpersonal skills and high standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Doing what is required to ensure the shop runs smoothly & high standards of hygiene are maintained.
- All aspects of customer service.
- Preparing & serving ice cream, drinks and sundaes.
The successful applicant will receive the relevant training to complete all aspects to a high standard.
Skills and Experience
- Fluent English.
- Customer service experience in a food setting.
- Level 2 Food & Hygiene certificate.
- Valid work permit/visa for the UK.
- Love of ice cream & a good sense of humour.
Must be willing to work flexible hours, in particular evenings and weekends.
We are growing quickly and promote from within.